Saturday, May 15, 2010

Today's Struggles

*Outcome in bold*

  1. Determined to finally mow my lawn. I borrowed the wimpiest possible lawn mower to mow a three week overgrown (fertilized) lawn.
  2. It was tedious and practically killed me, but its done.
  3. Raking up the debris because it was neither self-propelled nor had a bagging device attached to it for handling the paths of hay.
  4. I did 3/4 of the yard raking and bagging it. Then I left the part that I don't see when I'm driving in and out each day ... undone. It was exhausting, this totally works.
  5. Cleaning the house.
  6. Epic fail (the toilets are gross ... still).
  7. Doing laundry.
  8. Halfway done.
  9. Today's morning workout.
  10. Went well, except for the end when we had to do six sets of 30 step-ups on chairs. I thought I was going to puke.
  11. But I didn't it.
  12. Dinner at our favorite Chinese restaurant.
  13. Had to wrangle with the three year old and deal with embarrassing wailing.
  14. Ice cream.
  15. I haven't had any yet, I'm soooo full.
  16. Forgot there wasn't a single drop of apple juice in the house.
  17. At 9 PM had to run out to the grocery store, because tomorrow is an even busier day.
  18. Good night!

No comments: