- Determined to finally mow my lawn. I borrowed the wimpiest possible lawn mower to mow a three week overgrown (fertilized) lawn.
- It was tedious and practically killed me, but its done.
- Raking up the debris because it was neither self-propelled nor had a bagging device attached to it for handling the paths of hay.
- I did 3/4 of the yard raking and bagging it. Then I left the part that I don't see when I'm driving in and out each day ... undone. It was exhausting, this totally works.
- Cleaning the house.
- Epic fail (the toilets are gross ... still).
- Doing laundry.
- Halfway done.
- Today's morning workout.
- Went well, except for the end when we had to do six sets of 30 step-ups on chairs. I thought I was going to puke.
- But I didn't it.
- Dinner at our favorite Chinese restaurant.
- Had to wrangle with the three year old and deal with embarrassing wailing.
- Ice cream.
- I haven't had any yet, I'm soooo full.
- Forgot there wasn't a single drop of apple juice in the house.
- At 9 PM had to run out to the grocery store, because tomorrow is an even busier day.
- Good night!
Saturday, May 15, 2010
*Outcome in bold*