1. What's your favorite Dr. Seuss book? Green Eggs and Ham (of course!)
2. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be? I love watching House Hunters and I've seen many, many homes I'd love to have. My favorite homes are overseas and have a great view, big house and a pool.
3. What's the longest you've gone without sleep? I've pulled all nighters a few times. It isn't pretty so I try to get as much sleep as possible these days.
4. What's your favorite Barry Manilow song? Copacobana is a good one. My personal favorite is Mandy. Even if it is about a dog.
5. Who's your favorite Muppet? Kermit. It's not easy being green!
6. What's the habit you're proudest of breaking? I'm pretty sure my habits aren't broken yet but, one to be proud of is quitting smoking. Eighteen years ago.
7. What's your favorite website? Amazon.com
8. What's your favorite school supply? The compass. I have no idea what it really is used for because I cannot stand math. But it was a multipurpose tool. You could draw a circle or stab someone depending ...
9. Who's your favorite TV attorney? Ally. On Ally McBeal. What?
10. What was your most recent trip of more than 50 miles? Two years ago we traveled up to New Hamshire for a family reunion. Snore.
11. What's the best bargain you've ever found at a garage sale or junk shop? Clothes. Hands down. Shoes too. There is a gold mind out there of that stuff, you just have to have patience and look frequently.
12. Where were you on September 11, 2001? I was standing in line at the grocery store, when an announcement came over the intercom system, telling everyone what had happened. I went right home, to check it out myself.
13. What's your favorite tree? A silver maple. We planted it when my oldest daughter was three. (she's sixteen now)
14. What's the most interesting biography you've read? Both Ozzy and Sharon Osbourn's books, I found them incredibly interesting.
15. What do you order when you eat Chinese food? Seasame Chicken and Pork Fried Rice.
16. What's the best costume you've ever worn? A tigress. It was a fun night.
17. What's your least favorite word? It has a "C" and rhymes with hunt. It makes me cringe every time I hear it.
18. If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be? Texas. What? It's a stupid question.
19. Who's your favorite bear? Coca Cola's trademark polar bear.
20. Describe something that's happened to you for which you have no explanation. I was going up a staircase from the French Underground train system to the upper level. It was a small spiral stairs with damp stone walls. I suddenly felt a sense of terror come over me and panic. It immediately went away when I reached the top. There was absolutely no reason for me to feel that way and I have yet to ever feel that way again. I remember it as clear as day because it was so bizarre.
21. If you could travel anywhere in Africa, where would it be? Zimbabwe. Alright I just googled that. I have no desire to see Africa at this point in my life.
22. What did you have for lunch yesterday? A giant cinnamon role from this little coffee shop and a bottle of water.
23. Where do you go for advice? Google. My friends too.
24. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus? I actually use both frequently. I like to articulate.
25. Have you ever been snorkeling? Scuba diving? I haven't. But I would love to do it someday.