Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Question MeMe

01) Are you currently in a serious relationship? Yes. Married a long time and it's serious.

02) What was your dream growing up? I wanted to be a figure skater.

03) What talent do you wish you had? I was I had a good singing voice, I'd like to be in my husband's band.

04) If I bought you a drink what would it be? A frozen coke. Yum!

05) Favorite vegetable? I have no favorites. Salad mostly.

06) What was the last book you read? Horns by Joe Hill. Creepy.

07) What zodiac sign are you? Aquarius. Myself, my dad and brother are all born in that sign.

08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where. My earlobes are pierced three times. And I have a rose/heart tattoo on the inside of my right calf.

09) Worst Habit? I clean obsessively. Just try leaving a glass on the table.

10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? Probably not. You never know.

11) What is your favorite sport? I like to play basketball, even though I suck at it.

12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude? I have a realistic attitude.

13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? I'd probably talk to you.

14) Worst thing to ever happen to you? Standing near a car that was peeling out in mud and getting splattered by it, in front of a guy I really liked.

15) Tell me one weird fact about you. I am attracted to all things Snoopy.

16) Do you have any pets? I have a corgi, three cats and one fish (who refuses to die)

17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly? I'd invite you in. My house is always presentable.

18) What was your first impression of me? A good one (I have no idea who "you" are.)

19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Scary. Always. There seems to always be something sinister with clowns.

20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? I'd like to be Blondie. I'm working on making a slow transition since I have to color my hair anyway.

21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Both depending on what it is. Like killing someone? I'm your conscience. Suggest toilet papering someones house. I'm your girl.

22) What color eyes do you have? Brown.

23) Ever been arrested? Hell no.

24) Bottle or can soda? Can of soda. Love the freshness.

25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? Pay bills and plan a summer beach vacation.

26) What's your favorite place to hang out at? In my book nook. It has a calming effect on me.

27) Do you believe in ghosts? I have had a few experiences that have led me to believe in them.

28) Favorite thing to do in your spare time? I love to read outside on a lawn chair with a cold drink. I could do that for hours!

29) Do you swear a lot? I swear in direct relation to how aggravated I am.

30) Biggest pet peeve? People driving and talking or texting on this cell phones. You can totally tell when you are driving behind them what they are doing. Slow, fast, slow, fast. I want to just walk up to their window when they stop and rip it out of their hands.

31) In one word, how would you describe yourself? Kind.

32) Do you believe/appreciate romance? I truly believe in romance.

33) Favorite and least favorite food? Beets.

34) Do you believe in God? I do. I may not follow organized religion but I talk to Him every day. (as in OH MY GOD you colored on the wall? ... just kidding)

35) My response is I will try.

2 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

I'm Aquarius....and I have one tattoo only...I bet that rose heart is awesome.

My S S is here, if you'd like to visit with me and haven't today.

I am Harriet said...

Frozen Coke sounds good :)

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/entrecard-malware-was-that-what-it-was/