Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Just Because MeMe

1. Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up. Books. Benadryl creme. Alarm Clock. Picture of my youngest. Flip flops.

2. How do you style your hair? How often do you cut it? I pull it back into a ponytail, everyday. My bangs get cut every six weeks. Ohmygosh I'm DULL!

3. What are you wearing now? Tank top, shorts and a sunburn.

4. What's your occupation? Do you like it? I'm a secretary and I love it! I just don't love my current job very much at all. ~waves to boss~

5. When was the last time that you took a nap? Was there a special reason? I cannot even remember the last time I took a nap. I would probably have to be sick to nap these days.

6. Who was the last person you hugged romantically? My man. He's lucky to have me.

8. What was the last full meal that you ate? Homemade pizza. It was very good.

9. What was the last email that you received? A shocking one. I plan to do a post on it this week.

10. What one website do you always visit when you go online? Ahhh. Facebook?

11. What was the last significant thing you bought? My newest Vera Bradley bag. Have I mentioned that I have a bag problem?

12. What musical artist did you not get at first, but then became a fan? Script. I didn't like their newest song when I first heard it. But my daughter asked me to listen. So I did.

13. What do you think about before you go to bed last night? That I was so excited to still have two more days off!!

14. What was the last CD you bought? Pink. She's one of my favorites.

15. What is your favorite weather, and why? What's the weather like today? Today's weather is my favorite. Warm with a slight cool breeze. It was the perfect day to be outside. I loved every minute of it.

16. If you could have a special artistic talent, what would it be? Sing. Although I can carry a tune, I'd like to do it better.

17. Did you watch the Idol 9 finale? If yes, what are your thoughts? Yes. I was hoping Crystal would win it. Nothing against Lee. I just like her. I think she will be successful.

18. What's something you'd like to say to someone right now? Yes. I am not sorry I said what I did, when I did. It needed to come out. My life has turned around completely because of it and I now feel that I have true friends surrounding me.

19. Any special plans for this (holiday in the States) weekend? Nada. I like it that way.

20. Besides your current S/O, who was the last person that you loved romantically? I am not answering this question. See blog page title for reason why.

No comments: