Monday, May 31, 2010

Just Plain Funny

Today I was instructed to write a paper on procrastination.  Rather than waste my time on writing a huge paragraph, I daydreamt about everything under the sun.  The only problem is, now I don't have anything to pass in.  This is an issue, because i haven't done much in this class, and getting a bad grade in a comedy class?  Lame.  But, I suppose seeing how something is better than nothing, I will just turn this in instead.  And I'm sure that the teacher will read this and revise it as she pleases, and by the time she finishes, she'll have realized that she has just read a paragraph about absolutely nothing, and must now give a paper with no real topic a proper grade.

1 comment:

Sassy said...

I love paragraphs about nothing. I always seem to find something!