Saturday, May 1, 2010

Always Saturday

My list of accomplishments (or wah's) for Saturday -

  • Laundry.
  • Check out a Hugh Yard Sale. (not impressed)
  • Manage to avoid buying old children books.
  • Find two cute kissing dogs and a little basket to carry them in. (not for me, for my youngest)
  • Look at but don't purchase George Foreman Grills (we need a new one, but not that bad)
  • Head over to school playground to me my youngest girls little friend.
  • Enjoy myself immensely watching her run everywhere and play.
  • Spend afternoon cleaning out storage space in the garage.
  • Purge a ton of stuff.
  • Take out my youngest's water table from last year.
  • Watch her squeal with delight.
  • Try and convince the lawn mower that it show MOW for me.
  • Loose badly.
  • Let mower cool down.
  • Try again.
  • No dice.
  • Throw tantrum.
  • Put lawnmower away.
  • Order take out for dinner.
  • Relax.

No comments: