01. Real First Name: I don't know what my first real name was. Sorry.
02. Birthday: February 17th.
03. Where do you live: In Taxachusetts.
04: What are you studying/What are you working as: I'm an Executive Assistant, Therapist, Purchasing Agent, Referee and Customer Service Rep, various moments through the day.
05. What makes you happy: Life.
06. What are you listening to now/have listened to last: Blues Traveler - Runaround. I love the harmonica in any song.
07. What is particularly good/bad about your blog: I am overly critical of myself, so I'm not going there. M'kay?
08. An interesting fact about you: I collect bookmarks but I rarely ever use them in the books I read. I use scrap pieces of paper or old receipts. (not sure if that is interesting, or just plain weird.)
09. Are you in love/have a crush at the moment: I am in love and I might have a crush too, just to keep ya guessing.
10. Favorite place to be: On the beach by the ocean somewhere. It speaks to me.
11. Favorite lyric: "First time I laid my eyes upon you, All my dreams were answered. First time I kissed your tender lips, my love to you I surrender."
12. Best time of the year: 4th of July. It's usually sunny and warm.
13. Weirdest food you like: Hummus and feta cheese.
01. A film: The Thomas Crown Affair. (if you like Pierce Brosnan, you will love it.)
02. A book: The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty (warning it's Rated X) by Anne Rice.
03. A song: Lifehouse's "Everything". You tube it, it's very moving.
04: A band: Kings of Leon. I don't know if you'd like that type of music, but I sure do.
01. One thing you like about a blogger that you have not met: I like all the blogs I read, but on blogger in particular, really cracks me up. Everytime I read her posts.
02. Two things you like about yourself: My smile and my hair.
03. Name three things that you need in a lover: Experience, experience and experience!