1. The first character I fell in love with: Was Jan-Michael Vincent, he played Stringfellow Hawke, in Airwolf. I used to fall asleep thinking of him rescuing me.
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Captain Jean-Luc Picard in Star Trek - The Next Generation. I just never get tired of watching him command his ship.
3. The character I would shag anytime: Robert Downey Jr. in any freaking movie. He has got something that I just WANT no matter what character he plays.
4. The character I'd slap: Amanda, (Health Locklear) in Melrose Place. She used to totally annoy me with her evilness.
5. Who are my 3 favorite characters. I have way more than three ... but here goes ... Eliza Dushku in Tru Calling. Michael Hall (David Fisher) in Six Feet Under. Kristen Davis (Charlotte York) in Sex In The City.
6. What are my 3 favorite pairings. Carrie & Big (Sex in the City), Ally & Billy (Ally McBeal) and Madelyn and David (Moonlighting)
7. Which character I'm most like. I don't think I'm like any character really but if I think really hard about it ... I come up with ... Dorralee (Dolly Parton) in Nine to Five
8. The coolest thing about the canon: I have no idea what the question is. A movie? A camera?
9. The lamest crappiest thing about the canon: See #8
10. My guiltiest pleasure in this fandom: Is seeing all the good TV I have seen over the years (and there is so much more I want to watch.)
11. What story I wish I could read (or art I wish I could see): I would like to see the Sistine Chapel and Michelangelo's work.
12. What story I wish I had written/still want to write: Is the one where Brad Pitt actually stays with Jen Aniston and they have eight kids and live happily ever after.