Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The 35 Questions x2 MeMe: Part II

36. If you suddenly became single or are single, do you think you could last in a relationship for 12 months or more? I think if I suddenly became single, I'd stay single for awhile. What I mean is, I wouldn't be in any hurry to get back into it.

37. Do you forgive or forget? In all honestly ... I have a hard time with both.

38. Do you trust people? Not like I used to, that is for sure.

39. What are you not looking forward to? You know my first thought was to write LIFE. But that's silly, I'm already in it. I'm not looking forward to taking my three year old to the dentist on Wednesday. She has a cavity in her mouth that is so big, it's eaten half of her tooth.

40. Do you get mad easily? I get annoyed easily is that the same thing?

41. Tell us about the last time you were told you that you have pretty eyes. I can't recall. I hear more about how big my eyes are, than how pretty they are.

42. Do you have strange dreams? Heck yeah and they seem oddly familiar too.

43. Ever licked someone's cheek or forehead? Yes I have, also does smearing boogies count? Because I've done that too. (not on purpose ... SHEESH!)

44. Tell us about the last time you fell asleep in someones arms. That'd be private and it's a wonderful thing.

45. When did you last play a game? I played Lucky Ducks recently and won.

46. What do you have on you at all times? Lip balm.

47. Do you go out in public without getting all dressed up? Yes and that is when I see the most people I know. You would think I'd of learned that by now.

48. Do you like fruity or minty gum? I like both. HEEHEE.

49. Favorite musician or group? I'm a closet Journey fan. These days I like Kings of Leon and Sick Puppies.

50. Do you like anyone? Yes?

51. Favorite computer game? SIMS 3 World Adventure.

52. First album you ever went and bought with your own money? Rush.

53. Think back five months ago, were you single? Nope.

54. Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries? The idea is that celebrate everyday but who doesn't like getting sparkly things for the occasion?

55. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? Well, I suppose.

56. Last thing you bought? Pasta Salad, chips, frozen burgers and a baby bottle pop (which ruined someone's dinner, btw.)

57. Are you a jealous person? Yes. (I don't feel this requires any explanation.)

58. Does it take a lot to make you cry? Nope. I cry wicked easy.

59. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? Talk to ... ? Like a girlfriend? No. But there are a few guys at my work I can have conversations with.

60. Have you ever had your heart-broken? Yes. Haven't we all?

61. Have you ever done something while drunk that you still cannot believe you did? Ahhh yes, I called some fat. Indirectly. It still embarrasses me to this very day when I think about it.

62. Is there anyone you secretly wish you could be spending your time with right now? No. I'm LOYAL.

63. Do you text? Like a junkie. Pity for someone at my age ...

64. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now? Don't tempt me.

65. Is your life anything like it was a year ago? It's different now because there is way less money to spend and more bills to pay. Shoe string budget ... I believe is the term.

66. Go back one year on your blog. Leave us a link to your favorite post. This requires too much effort on my part. Sorry.

67. You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life, what is it? Coca-Cola (the real thing!)

68. Tell us about someone that you have lost contact with someone you wish you didn't. My pen pal from grade school. She was French and we met while I was on a family vacation in New York (Lake George), she was with her Mom. We exchanged addresses and wrote to each other for years. For my 18th graduation my parents gave me a plane ticket to France and I spent an entire month with them. I lost touch with her almost 18 years go and it still makes me sad when I think about it.

69. What is the last thing you said out loud? Ouch.

70. Will this year be better than last? This year has sucked so far. I am not comparing it to anything.

No comments: