Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saturday Run Around

As usual, I think I can have a leisurely morning, until I remember I needed to be someplace five minutes before I should have been there.

Unshowered. WTH?

The rest of my day consisted of this ~

  1. Bank & Post Office Errands.
  2. Laundry
  3. Trip to the mall to return jeans that were TOO BIG.
  4. Back in time for lunch with a High School Friend.
  5. Chat away the afternoon (nagging in the back of my head was all the stuff I had to do!)
  6. More laundry.
  7. Bathroom cleaning.
  8. Hallway cleaning.
  9. Realize the jeans that were switched out STILL HAVE THE THEFT PROOF TAG ON THEM.
  10. Declare that someone really doesn't want my husband to wear those jeans. (envision THIRD trip to the mall to get the damn thing taken off and get majorly annoyed!)
  11. Dinner, which didn't magically prepare itself. ARG.
  12. Bathroom cleaning (this would be my own bathroom).
  13. Bedroom cleaning.
  14. Bill paying (BOO!)
  15. More laundry.
  16. Vacuuming.
I'm finally ready to end my Saturday. Where the heck did it go?

No comments: