Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Run Around

I hate it when I know ahead of time that my week is going to be a ZOO. As I did our family calendar for the week, each day has something on it. Appointments, evening meetings, volunteer stuff, book group, and ending on Saturday with checking out a rumored to be huge Yard Sale.

Not bad really but just long and busy. So Wah!

This morning I'm taking my daughter to the dermatologist. We are hoping to get back some results on the ten tubes of blood she gave about four weeks ago. She has some hair loss and we are hoping to figure out what is going on.

We shall see. In the meantime this doctor is treating her acne and it's totally working. For the first time in a long time, my girl has beautiful skin. (but some scaring, which I guess she can treat that also)

Should be an interesting appointment.

I'm not looking forward to the rest of the day, which involves lots of WORK but what can ya do.

Happy Monday everyone!!

2 comments:

Sassy said...

I hate Mondays. I will pray for your daughter! I'm glad she has beautiful skin again. I hope your week is a good one.

=)

Amy said...

I'm anxious to hear what the doc said about J! Keep me posted!