Thursday, April 22, 2010

Forgetting Administrative Professional Day

I am off work today. My Jeep is in the shop. Getting brakes.

Today is Earth Day. Celebrate by planting some seeds. What? You don't have any seeds? Well then pick up some trash? What? Too gross. Okay then just say Thanks to Mother Earth for providing to you and leave it at that.

I will be buying some dirt today and getting some little seedlings started. I've got sunflowers, chili peppers (seeds not the band) and some other seed I can't remember. I know I also want to get some green beans and sweet peas. I grow all of it in containers on my deck.

I'm crazy like that. (well crazy AND no wildlife eats them, so there!)

Anyway, I also hope to watch the movie Ponyo with my oldest today. I hear it's a cute movie.

1 comment:

Sassy said...

Let me know how the movie is. =)