Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday Stealing: Judd's Merged MeMe

1. What were doing 10 years ago? My kids were just old enough that I could go back to work. So I did.

2. Five snacks that you enjoy in a perfect, on weight-gaining world. Shrimp w/ cocktail sauce, chips and dip, baked stuffed mushrooms, bbq boneless tenders and mozzarella sticks.

3. Five things you would do if you were a billionaire: Pay my friends mortgages, vacation, donate time to charity, buy clothes and make investments.

4. Three of your habits: Cleaning, straightening and shutting off lights.

5. Five jobs that you've have had: day care worker, hostess, babysitter, secretary and cashier.

6. Five places that you've lived: In a Ranch, In a Split-Level, In a Colonial, In an apartment and In a Victorian House.

7. Five things that you did yesterday: Laundry, Roller Skated, Ate Cake, Went out to Dinner and Exercised.

8. Five people you would want to get to know more about: My three followers in blog land and two others.

9. Abortion: for or against it? Against. I'm okay with pro-choice, I just
prefer to see the baby survive.

10. Do you think the world would fail with a female president? Not the world. The U.S. We aren't ready for a woman president here.

11. Do you believe in the death penalty? Yes. I'm the eye for an eye type.

12. Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already? I vote MAYBE.

13. Are you for or against premarital sex? Oh hell no I'm not against it.

14. Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized? Sure, why not.

15. Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the USA? Yes, they need to pay their fair share of taxes too!

16. Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen? Nope. The more difficult it is for them to get it at that young age, the better (course I can say that now because I'm old, if I were 18, I'd have a completely different answer.)

17. Should the war in Iraq be called off? Yes. It's gone on too long now. Enough already.

18. Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree? That one is tricky. In some cases maybe it is the best solution, who am I to judge.

19. Do you believe in spanking your children? I don't. But sometimes I want to.

20. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers? Nah.

No comments: