1. Are you currently in a serious relationship? Yes I am. Too serious sometimes ... I think.
2. What was your dream growing up? I waned to be a figure skater.
3. What talent do you wish you had? Sharp Whit. You know, I want to be the person who has the snappy comebacks "in the moment" and not a half a day later.
4. If I bought you a drink, what would it be? An ice cold Coke.
5. What was the last book you read? Starting Out Sideways. It was meh. I'm having a hard time enjoying any book after reading "The Help", which was awesome, btw.
6. What zodiac sign are you? Aquarius.
7. Any tattoos and/or piercings? I have a rose with a heart being pierced by thorns on the inside of my right lower calf. I loved it when I got it, just as much as I love it today.
8. Worst habit? Cleaning up stuff before people are done. I do it to everyone in the house, including the preschooler.
9. What is your favorite sport? Boxing. I used to watch the fights with my dad, when I was a kid.
10. Do you have a pessimistic or optimistic attitude? Optimistic. I think it gets you farther in life.
11. Worst thing to ever happen to you? Well, one of the worst things, was hitting a parked car, while taking the test for my drivers license. I swore I'd never drive again.
12. Tell me one weird fact about you. If you move something in any of my rooms I will notice. TRUST ME. And I will turn it or put it back where it belongs. Guess me and Monica on Friends have something in common. (okay, more than one thing, heh.)
13. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? I've seen both and prefer the cute ones.
14. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? I would LOVE to be blonde for a day.
15. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Okay, so to answer this question honestly? I could go either way depending on how bad it is.
16. Ever been arrested? Hell no.
17. If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? Plan a family vacation. In a heartbeat!
18. What's your favorite place to hang out at? My book nook upstairs. It has this calming effect on me that I can't explain.
19. Do you believe in ghosts? I do. I've felt them ... or I've felt something.
20. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Ok, so don't laugh here. Aside from reading and cleaning, I like making bracelets. The friendship kind.
21. Do you swear a lot? ~hangs head in shame~ I do.
22. Biggest pet peeve? Driving while texting.
23. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Loyal.
24. Do you believe/appreciate romance? YES and I need more of it in my life.
25. Do you believe in God? I do.