Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The 35 Questions x2 MeMe: Part I

1. How far away is the last person you kissed? Upstairs at the moment.

2. Has someone ever told you they would be with you forever? Yes.

3. Last person you were in a car with? Umm all by myself.

4. Any plans for tomorrow? Monday + Work + Rain = WTH!

5. How long does it take for you to take a shower? Ten minutes, unless I'm daydreaming then it's like a time warp.

6. Best friend or close friends? Why choose. Both.

7. Is tomorrow going to be a good day? I hope so.

8. Did you kiss anyone friday? I did. My youngest's sweet chubby cheeks.

9. Ever thrown up in public? YES.

10. What's on your mind RIGHT NOW? A certain song I cannot get out of my head.

11. Who was the last person you talked to? My friend via Text.

12. What is the WORST subject they teach at school? Math. Hands down.

13. Have you seen anyone lately that you don't get along with? Yes, every day. I just grin and bare it.

14. What is your favourite colour top to wear? Purple or Red.

15. Have you ever been in a car accident? I have, so now I use the invisible brake as a passenger and I've been known to panic a little bit.

16. What's the closest thing to you that's green? Diego's Baby Jaguar Cage. What? You don't have one of those next to you?

17. Where would you like to be right now? Someplace WARM and TROPICAL. Preferably with a fruoofy drink in my hand.

18. Write down some lyrics to the song you're listening to? .... I'm gonna take you for a little ride ...

19. How many dogs do you have? One too many.

20. Is anything bugging you right now? That its suppose to rain for the next three days and that my basement will never be dry again.

21. Is life going right for you now? Not exactly.

22. Is there someone you care about more than yourself? Oh yes, always.

23. What made you laugh today? My youngest. Everything she sees on TV, she wants. So I tell her that very thing and she tells me ... "I only want couple, MaMa."

24. What was the last movie you watched? I can't even remember the last movie I watched. That's sad.

25. Whats the last conversation you had about? Picking up my son's room and why can't he just FIX THE BROKEN RECLINER ALREADY. Yes, I am that much fun.

26. What were you doing at 7:00 this morning? Trying to ignore the song being sung by my three year old over the baby monitor.

27. Do you like your hair long or short? I like long hair.

28. Do you want to see somebody right now? I don't think so.

29. Do you like the rain? When it's warm and in the middle of summer.

30. Did you have a valentine this year? I did. A very sweet blog valentine.

31. The last person you kissed needs you at 3 am, would you go? Absolutely.

32. Would you honestly say you'd risk your life for someone else? I would, in a heartbeat. I realize this sounds crazy but that is how much I care.

33. Honestly, if you could go back 1 month and change something would you? I wouldn't change a thing because I spend very little time, looking back.

34. How do you feel about boys smoking? Don't get me going on smoking. It's so bad and I've quit but let's just say even with all the health risks, I still find it appealing.

35. Could you see yourself with someone forever? I totally can.

No comments: