12. How many drafts of potential blog posts do you have right now? Two. I don't know about how much potential they have though. I just re-read them and meh.
13. In what medium do you draft your posts? Sometimes I have an idea at work and will jot it down in an email to myself at home. Then it sounds lame when I look at later in the day so I go with something else.
14. How often do you completely scratch or delete drafts or blog post ideas? Far too often than I like to admit. But no work is a waste. I call them "practice posts".
15. If you had to leave your blog in your will to another blogger, who would you choose? I would leave it to my kids, I'm sure my girls would want to read it.
16. Are there other blogs that you feel are similar to yours in content, style, or voice? None that I've seen.
17. Has anything surprised you since you started blogging? Yes. All of it. Everyday I read entries that are interesting and full of perspective. I have also read funny, funny, funny childhood stories and read things that have made me cry in despair for the situation in which life put us all in. It's wonderful.
18. What are your goals or plans for your blog going forward? To keep writing. It's free therapy.
19. Do you make any money from your blog? (optional) about how much a month? I don't make money from my blog.period.
20. What blogging system do you use? BloGAH.
21. How did you come up your blog name? I think we all want to plead the fifth sometimes. I'm right in the front of that line.
22. How many blogs do you have? What was your peak? I only have one blog.
23. Are you having as much fun as when you started? I am. Truly.
24. Where do you find other bloggers like you? I have no idea, are there other bloggers like me? Are you sure about that?
25. What’s your one wish when it comes to blogging? More comments ... please?