Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Disney MeMe

1. Which non-Disney Princess Disney Film is your favorite? Lady and the Tramp. And no I wasn't alive when it came out in 1955. Sheesh!

2. Which Disney film makes you cry the most? Bambi, hands down.

3. Which Disney film makes you the happiest? The Lion King. I am a big fan of Simba.

4. Which Disney film has the best music? Mary Poppins. Well, probably not really but its the one I remember the most music from. Don't ask me to sing it though ...

5. Which Disney film has the best love story? I really like the Parent Trap but I don't know that it really fits as "love story".

6. Who is your favorite Disney Princess? Cinderella.

7. Who is your favorite Disney Prince? The Prince in Snow White.

8. Who is your favorite Disney animal sidekick? The Genie in Aladdin. (not really an animal) Robin Williams is hilarious, even in cartoon form.

9. Who is your favorite Disney main character animal? Sully in Monster's Inc. I really like that movie.

10. Who is your favorite villain? Ursula the Sea Witch in the Little Mermaid. A very glamorous octopus, definitely!

11. What is your favorite Disney song? Mary Poppins "Super-cala-fragil-istic-expi-ala-doschus" (not spelled correctly but I am too lazy to google it)

12. What is your favorite Disney villain song? Ursula's song "Poor Unfortunate Souls" is my favorite villain song.

13. What is your favorite Disney animal song? Bear Necessities of course! (ok, I cheated on that one, found it in some other answers. HAHA)

14. What is your favorite Disney Princess song? "Give A Little Whistle"

15. What is your favorite Disney Prince song? I don't remember Princes singing, EVER, so on this one I'm completely BLANK.

16. What is your favorite Disney Prince/Princess duet song? I want to say Beauty in the Beast has a really good duet between the Beast and Bella. But they aren't Prince/Princess.

17. What is your favorite Disney love song? Because I've been watching so much Little Mermaid these days, I have to say I really like Ariel's song, "Part of Your World".

1 comment:

I am Harriet said...

Give a Little Whistle- I love that!


Thanks for playing!
Join us for Monday Mayhem As Bud takes over the fun!

http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/02/yes-im-sunday-stealing-famous-join-me/