1. How old will you be in five years? Forty-five. ~sigh~
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? My 3 year old. (and yes we've been up since 6 AM, good thing I'm feeling much better)
3. How tall are you? I'm a shrimpy 5' 4".
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? Nothing specific comes to mind. But there is some painting I'd like to get done that will be cool to see the results of.
5. What’s the last movie you saw? I just watched Couples Retreat last night. I'm tired of hearing about how these movies are great comedy's, when they aren't all that funny.
6. Who was the last person you called? My son, to find out when he was coming home.
7. Who was the last person to call you? A friend of mine, about picking her daughter up. (gee, can you tell I'm a Mom?)
8. What was the last text message you received? From a friend about picking up her daughter (there were two girls that slept at my house the other night.)
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail? Probably a bank, wanting to negotiate a deal with me. ~yawn~
10. Do you prefer to call or text? Text. It's a novelty for me, so I'm very into it.
11. What were you doing at 12am last night? I was getting started on Valentine's Day early. AHEM!
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? My parents have been married for over 40 years.
13. When is the last time you saw your mom? Last week. Actually they are coming over today to celebrate my birthday (which isn't until Wednesday but that's okay, I like getting presents early!)
14. What color are your eyes? Dark brown.
15. What time did you wake up today? That's be 6 AM, when my 3-year old fell out of her bed and started crying.
16. What are you wearing right now? PJ's and I have total bedhead.
17. What is your favorite christmas song? The Twelve Pains of Christmas. I like the guy that complains about sending Christmas Cards and the guy that complains about hanging up the lights. Heck the whole song, really.
18. Where is your favorite place to be? Sitting on the beach looking at the ocean. I could do it for DAYS.
19. Where is your least favorite place to be? Sitting at a boring meeting, in a warm room. It all but guarantees that I won't be paying attention.
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? Hawaii. Beach. Ocean. Tropical. Need I say more.
21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years? I have no idea. I'll probably be right where I am now, except maybe with a different job. (I hope!)
22. Do you tan or burn? I tan. And I've got the spots on my face to prove it. Essentially I have ruined my skin because of it.
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? A monster under the bed. I was convinced of it, for the longest time.
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? My husband. He does imitations of people that are freaking hilarious.
25. How many TVs do you have in your house? I'm ashamed to admit this but we have FOUR. Six if you count the two that I have stored for future use.
26. How big is your bed? I have a queen size bed. We had a king size bed for years but it really was too big.
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? ~takes deep breath~ I have a laptop. Which crashed on Thursday. (You should be proud that I wrote that without crying)
29. What color are your sheets? They are red this week. Black the next.
30. How many pillows do you sleep with? THREE. Two under my head and one between my knees.
31. What is your favorite season? Spring. I love to grow flowers and plants from seeds then plant them outside. It's the season where everything comes to life. You can't beat that, for me.
32. What do you like about Autumn? How beautiful the changing of the leaves are where I live. We have a huge silver maple tree and it turns pretty colors.
33. What do you like about winter? Only how pretty it is right after it snows. The shoveling and driving in it, STINKS.