Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Clowns MeMe 2

34. What do you like about the summer? Spending lots of time outside.

35. What do you like about spring? I love to see the flowers come up and bloom. It's very inspiring.

36. How many states provinces have you lived in? Only one.

37. What cities/towns have you lived in? I've lived in three town's my entire life. Can you say "sheltered"?

38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? I really like sandals or flip-flops. Not a big fan of bare feet or shoes.

39. Are you a social person? I am with a group of people I know. But put me in a room of strangers and I get quiet.

40. What was the last thing you ate? Toast and a glass of water.

41. What is your favorite restaurant? Anywhere that offers a decent chicken Caesar salad.

42. What is your favorite ice cream? Well, let's see. I really like black raspberry but I also really like chocolate. Depends on my mood.

43. What is your favorite dessert? Cheesecake!

44. What is your favorite kind of soup? Split Pea and Ham. I find that most people get hung up on the pea part of it (like peas in soup are icky or something). I like the texture and taste of it, that's all I know.

45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? Grape Jelly, yum!

46. Do you like Chinese food? I love it. And by the way, are you finding that this meme is making you hungry? Me too.

47. Do you like coffee? ~insert fake barfing and gagging noises here~

48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average? Four to six is what I shoot for. Yesterday? I had a half of glass. Bad.

49. What do you drink in the morning? Coca-Cola.

50. What non-banking related card in your wallet is the most valuable to you? My Borders Rewards Card. I want to get as much out of that store as I can.

51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? I sleep on the right side now. My strategy is to sleep on the side farthest away from the door, just in case.

52. Do you know how to play poker? Barely. I'm a horrible player. I find that any card game takes me a long time to learn.

53. Do you like to cuddle? Sometimes.

54. Have you ever been to Canada? I have. To Niagara Falls. (I spelled it Niegra and that looked weird) I'd like to go back and see more of it.

55. Do you have an addictive personality? When it comes to Chocolate, hell yes.

56. Do you eat out or at home more often? We eat at home as much as possible. I'd like to add here how much I LOATHE cooking.

57. What do you miss about highschool, if anything? Absolutely nothing and I wish I could have those four years of my life back.

58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? No. I know of a few people who have their birthday in the same month as mine though.

59. Do you want kids? I hope so. I have three of them.

60. Do you speak any other languages? I can swear very colorfully in Italian if that counts.

61. Have you ever gotten stitches? Yes and it relates to the answer in #59.

62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? I have while we were taking my daughter to the emergency room because she was having severe abdominal pain. It was all very scary. She ended up having a bladder infection.

63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? Pool. The ocean makes me worry about crabs nipping at me or sharks biting me. I'll still swim but a pool is the way to go for me.

64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat? Isle seat. I'm afraid of heights and do not enjoy looking out the window.

65. Do you know how to drive stick? I love this question! Yes I do. When I was twenty I bought a Plymouth Laser Five Speed. (this was a 1985 I think) It had the on board computer that would talk to you (it would say stupid things like "your headlamp is out" and "your door is ajar"). I had no idea how to drive it but I wanted it for a long time (I bought it from my neighbor's dad, he had given us rides in it many times). My first time out in it, I did some gear grinding so I took it to a side street and practiced going back and forth in it, using reverse, etc, until I got it, ALL BY MYSELF. It was a very proud moment for me. I plan on teaching my kids how to drive it because you never know when you might need it.

66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? BOOKS.

1 comment:

I am Harriet said...

The Canadian side of Niagara Falls is beautiful!

http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/02/someone-asked-me-do-you-want-kids-like-it-matters-now/
Join us for Monday Mayhem