Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Pretentious Blogging MeMe

1. How long have you been blogging? Over four years.

2. What made you start? Super Cool JennyJ. I had no idea about the blog world until she introduced me.

3. Who inspired you? Those who share their funny and inspiring stories.

4. About how many hours a week would you estimate you spend on your blog? Not nearly enough hours, I think.

5. What kind of experience or background do you have with writing? I have no experience in writing but I have always enjoyed it. I kept diaries when I was young but there were many sporadic entries. I find the same thing happens here.

6. Talk about how you come up with blog topics. Where do you get your ideas? I steal ideas sometimes. But mostly I just write about my life.

7. What or who inspires you and your blog? Other people who tell their stories, the pictures that they take and post, that sort of thing. I get inspiration from everyone.

8. Where and/or how do your brainstorming for your blog? I find that alot of my posts are half written. When I got back and look at the draft I decide that it really wasn't as interesting or as funny as the "idea" of it.

9. Do you have any blogging rules or guidelines you follow? Its the one place where it's just about me.

10. Is there anything you will not blog about? Work, definitely. I am never entirely convinced that my boss isn't searching for me or reading what I am writing, even though I take the utmost care that it doesn't happen.

11. Do you have any sort of a publishing schedule in terms of day of week or topic? I have nothing of sort. This is the one area of my life that I leave unplanned.

1 comment:

I am Harriet said...

Writing about life can be interesting.

Have a great week.
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/01/cheers-to-all-of-us-thieves.html

Join us for Monday Mayhem!