Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Negativitiy MeMe

Foods which disgust the crap out of me: Red onions (I don't know why they are red, they look purple to me). They make me sick.

TV show I loathe: 700 Club. The theme song is like nails on a chalkboard.

Movie I loathe: Waterworld. What in the heck is that all about?

Music genres I loathe: Rap. It doesn't speak to me in the least bit.

Magazine which annoys me: Sports Illustrated. There is not a single thing in it that interests me.

Makes me cranky at restaurant: Waiting in a large crowd for a table. I don't think any restaurant is worth it.

Makes me cranky in public: If it's too hot while I'm trying to shop. I might bite someone.

Makes me cranky in general: Whiny children.

Pisses me off at home: Dog business on the kitchen floor.

Pisses me off at work: Cranky men. It's like I'm the whipping girl.

Pisses me off in general: People who drive s~l~o~w. I end up yelling in my car. I'm sure that looks attractive.

Makes me impatient at home: When everything gets really mess. I cannot stand it.

Makes me impatient at work: It happens rarely but someone who speaks rudely to me over the phone.

Makes me impatient in public: People who walk slow in front of you at the mall.

Celebrity I hate: Bill O'Reily. ANNOYING.

Music artist I hate: Lady Gah-Blah. (I did that on purpose)

I could care less about: My carbon footprint. Sorry about that.

Annoys the crap out of me weekdays: the back up at the rotary on the way to work. That should be a license requirement. Mastering the rotary. It's not that hard people!!

Annoys the crap out of me weekends: Having to hit any store. They are always super busy and the lines are long. My weekend time is to valuable to waste on that whole thing.

Blogger's habit that annoys you: Advertising on the side. I hate it when my mouse happens to be int hat spot and it launches something I didn't mean to launch. WTH!?!

Feature on your blog you hate: I've got nothing for this one.

Movie star you despise: Tom Cruise. I can't believed I liked him in Top Gun and Risky Business and he turned out to be a gigantic ass.

Politician that you hate: Republicans usually.

2 comments:

kalea_kane said...

I definitely make my worst faces and probably look like a loon when I drive because EVERYONE around here drives like they are on a Disney ride. OY!

Great answers. Have a wonderful week!

Dymphna said...

Wow. Tom Cruise is extremely unpopular today! lol And just out of curiosity, what's a "rotary"?