Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's Official!

I can't believe this day has finally arrived ... but it HAS.

Everyone in my office (except me) has gone completely CrAzY! There is so much frustration, aggravation, lack of acknowledgement, no ability to be truthful, no venue in which to speak without fearing for your job and throw in some resentment.

Today, before I left, I declared that I am going to either buy everyone booze or put xanax in their coffee. It really is out of control.

And the sad part, the one person who really needs to hear about it all, is virtually unapproachable (even though he insists he is very approachable) ~waves to boss~

That's all I'm saying on the subject. And I feel remarkably better just writing that.

In other news, tomorrow is my doctor's appointment. I have had it scheduled for months now but up until Monday it was only for prescription refills and to see about having some things under the skin on my legs removed (nothing major, honest). Now it has taken on a whole new meaning. While I am hoping I'll get answers tomorrow at 2:30 PM, I'm guessing I will probably have to have some sort of biopsy done. We shall see.

I did take the entire day off. I am not sorry about that either. (HA and Double HA!) I haven't decided if I will grocery shop (boo!) or take a jaunt down to my favorite Salvation Army Store. (yay!)

I'm going to play it by ear ...

No comments: