Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Over The Top MeMe

Part One - Describe:

Your hair? Dark brown with highlights.

Your mother? Kind, Religious and Thoughtful.

Your father? Sweet, smart and funny.

Your favorite food? Anything with cheese.

Your dream last night? None. I slept horribly.

Your favorite drink? Coca-Cola

Your dream/goal? To travel.

The room are you in? Bedroom.

Your hobby? Reading.

Your fear? Of dying.

Your TV? Is working fine, thanks.

Your Pets? Three cats and one dog. Too many!

Friends? A few really good ones and a best one. I like it.

Your life? Is not bad, all things considered.

Your mood? Tired.

If you're missing someone? Not at the moment.

Your best friend? Cracks me up.

Part Two - The Where's?

Where do you want to be in 6 years? Making more money than I am now.

Where were you last night? Downstairs painting.

Where did you grow up? I grew up in a 94% Jewish populated town. I am Catholic.

One place that I go to over and over? The Library.

Your favorite place to eat out? Applebee's

Wish list items? I'd love a treadmill with a TV.

Last time you laughed? A few minutes ago.

Last time you cried? A week ago.

Part Three - The What's?

Something that you aren't? Messy.

Last thing you did? Switched loads of laundry.

What are you wearing? Painting clothes.

Something you're not wearing? Perfume.

Your favorite store? TARGET!

2 comments:

Judd Corizan said...

Hi Mig-

I want to thank you for playing Sunday Stealing. We are excited to announce our new Friday meme, The Dating Profiles Meme, and I'm inviting you to give it a shot. Every Friday we will find 10 of the strangest, lamest profile quotes from sites like Match.com or Yahoo Personals. We will choose gender neutral statements. This meme will ask you to give an honest reply or quip to the statement. Married or single, we know you'll enjoy it!

And whether you join us this Friday or not, thanks for playing with us Sundays.

Cheers!

Judd

Sassy said...

I like me some Applebees. You can't beat that 2 for $20!

It's almost Friday!