Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Starrlight MeMe

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? A glass of water.

2. Where was your profile picture taken? Several years ago, when my oldest kids just about outgrew the swing set.

3. Can you play Guitar Hero? I have no desire to play that game. Whatsoever.

4. Name someone who made you laugh today. What was it about? Its still early, so I have laughed yet, but I'm sure it'll be my husband. He cracks me up.

5. How late did you stay up last night and why? I am so lame. Saturday night and I was asleep by 9 PM.

6. If you could move somewhere else where would you and why? I'd move to Florida, where it's warm.

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Not that I can remember.

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you? I have a friend that lives just four or five streets away.

9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? With benefits? Sure, if you want chaos in your life.

10. Do you like Dr. Pepper? Love it.

11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Really hard as opposed to just sniveling? Not in a while, long enough that I can't remember. This is a GOOD thing.

12. Who took your profile picture? I did.

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? My three year old.

14. Was yesterday better than today? Why? Nope. Yesterday was Saturday, today is Sunday and tomorrow is WORK.

15. Can you live a day without TV? Heck yeah.

16. Are you upset about anything now? Nothing in particular.

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Sometimes no.

18. Are you a bad influence? Eh, I can be.

19. Night out or night in? Depends on what the night out would involve, mostly in.

20. What items could you not go without during the day? Chapstick and Coca-Cola.

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? I can't say that I've visited anyone in the hospital in a really long time.

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? It says "What time?"

23. How do you feel about your life right now? Pretty good.

24. Do you hate anyone? Nope.

25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find? Messages from people I knew in High School.

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Lalalalalala

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Yes and I loathe to hear that. I might appear perfect but truly, I am not.

28. What song is stuck in your head? Bad, Bad, Leroy Brown. (sorry folks, now it's stuck in yours too)

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2 a.m., whom do you want it to be? Someone who wants to get yelled at.

30. Do you (or did you) want to have grandkids before you’re 50? Ummm no.

31. Tell us your Saturday night. See #14.

32. Do you think too much or too little? WAY TOO MUCH.

33. Do you smile a lot? I do. That way no one really knows what I'm up to.

No comments: