Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Magical Mystery MeMe

1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet? No. Thankfully.

2. How do you flush the toilet in public? Unless it does by itself and startles me. I use my foot.

3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? Mostly. I do forget sometimes.

4. Do you have a crush on someone? I'm married but over the years I've met some guys that could probably fall into that category. Never ever acted upon, just in my head.

5. Name one thing you worry about running out of. It's a toss up between toilet paper and paper towels. And keeping them both around, with five people in this house, is damn hard.

6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble? I don't hear that one. I usually hear how they've seen "someone" "somewhere" that looks JUST LIKE ME. I'm adopted, so it kinda weirds me out.

7. What is your favourite pizza topping? Mushroom.

8. Do you crack your knuckles? I do.

9. What song do you hate the most? Ummm anything country. Does that count?

10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head? Nah.

11. What are your super powers? I'm good at sensing stuff. I'm not explaining. It is what it is.

12. Peppermint or spearmint? Both.

13. Where are your car keys? Hanging on a hook with the rest of the keys, by the door.

14. Last song you listened to? Run Around, my man was singing and playing it on the guitar.

15. What's your most annoying habit? Obsessive cleaning.

16. Where did you last go on vacation? New Hampshire, two years ago.

17. What is your best physical feature? My feet, they are small and cute.

18. What CD is closest to you right now? The entire 80's Hairband Collection. Don't laugh, I'm serious.

19. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator? Cheese. Milk. Eggs.

20. What superstition do you believe/practice? Don't talk about. Whether it's your house, your jeep, your family, etc. I believe as soon as you mention how good something it is, it just invites the bad.

21. What colour are your bed sheets? Black. Those who know me won't be surprised.

22. Would you rather be a fish or a bird? Fish. I'm afraid of heights.

23. Last thing you broke? A Halloween decoration. Made me mad.

24. What are you having to eat tonight? Probably Chinese Food, cuz I know everyone will love the idea.

25. What colour shirt are you wearing? Ahem. Black.

26. If you could be doing anything else today, what would you rather be doing? If we had extra money, I'd love to take the kids to the Science Museum.

27. Do security cameras make you nervous? Only if I need to pick my nose.

28. If you wrote a book about your life, what would the title be? My Life In Brick. Oh wait, that went badly last time ... haha.

29. Last time you went to a cemetery? Gosh. Last year for my Nana's funeral.

30. Last concert you went to? OzzFest.

31. Favourite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert? ZZ Top totally was the best show I've seen. They have it all together and its entertaining. Best audience was a Hootie & the Blowfish. Everyone was so totally into it, you could feel the positive energy.

32. Next concert you're planning to attend? Kings of Leon.

33. Do you talk to yourself? All the time. Doesn't everyone?

34. Have you ever adopted or purchased a pet? Yes. FOUR of them.

35. Have you ever been present when an animal is being born? No and ick.

2 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Mmmmmmmmmmm, black sheets! I think I'd like a set of those myself!!

I stole!! Come on over if you can find time. My permalink to the answers this week is HERE

Leslie said...

I played Stealing Sunday yesterday for the first time. Came by to say hello.

I'm staying.

Anyone that has a 13 year old son, I feel the need to commiserate and bond with...