1. What is your favorite written work of horror fiction? I am a big fan of Horror, Yo! While I cannot bear to watch it in the movies or TV, I can read it like nobody's business. My personal favorite, is Steven King's Pet Cemetary. That is some creep stuff.
2. What is your favorite work of science fiction/fantasy? Right now it's Charlaine Harris's "Dead" series. It is so orginal (and no I haven't read Twilight, yet) and entertaining, I cannot get enough of it.
3. Who is your favorite monster? My favorite monster ever is Grover. What? We weren't talking cute and cuddly? Well then, Sully from Monster's, Inc.
4. What is your favorite Horror movie? Nightmare on Elm Street BaHBey!
5. What horror movie gives you the most chills? The Blair Witch Project, a whole lot of nothing but anticipation. There is also The Ring.
6. What character from any horror film would you most like to play? If you know me in Facebook, you'll remember that I am the FIRST one to die in a horror film. (clearly leaving the house and going for help all but guarantees you are the first one to go)
7. Freddy or Jason? Freddy.
8. What is your favorite Halloween treat? My favorite is Almond Joys.
9. Ghosts or goblins? Ghosts.
10. Friendly-faced jack-o'-lantern or scary one? Friendly.
11. What is your scariest encounter with the paranormal? Climbing up a spiral staircase from the subway to the street, in France. It was narrow and I got the eeriest feeling that something horrible had happened there. I have not felt that way anywhere else since, so it stands out.
12. Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not? I do. I believe inside us all is a spirit that moves on.
13. Would you rather be a zombie, alien, or psycho? Alien. Aren't we already?
14. Favorite Halloween costume? The best one I have ever seen was a kid in my high school (who is still remember for this, to this very day) dressed as a rectal thermometer. He had a tin foil hat, Vaseline all over his face and wore a white sheet with the numbers of a thermometer on it. Freaking hilarious.
15. Best thing about Halloween? My favorite thing is carving pumpkins with my kids and making the seeds. Love it.
16. Person in your family who most likes Halloween (not counting yourself)? My daughter. Next year she wants to volunteer at the Haunted House so she can scare people!
17. Are you superstitious? Nah.
18. Share an unusual Halloween story. My first kiss was under the stars of someones back yard, Halloween evening. I will never forget it.
19. What did you do for Halloween as a kid? Had those awful store bought costumes with the plastic outfit and elastic mask. Ew.
20. What's the best Halloween party that you've attended? Many years ago now, it was at a friend's house and everyone dressed up, the costumes were original and everyone had a good time. I am hoping that the one I host this year, for the teenagers will be a good one too.