Monday, September 21, 2009

Wanted: More Weekend

So here it is Monday ... freaking AGAIN! Why is it the week drags it's sorry butt and the weekend kicks by without even a blink?

Age old question, of that I am sure.

This weekend was jam-packed with fun. I seriously cannot complain about it. My youngest turned THREE. And while I do have a bunch-o-pictures, I don't have time to get them up until probably mid-week. I will get there eventually. Lots of hanging with friends and cake eating. Good. Good. And. Good.

Today she has her three year check up. Which I believe involves a couple of shots. I'm sure that won't go over well. I am excited to see how much she has grown and how much she weighs.

I've a double work day today AND tomorrow. Wednesday night I have a meeting to attend that I don't get paid for but I need to go to. ~sigh~

Thursday is the Library Book Sale, which I am looking forward to, even though I have far too many books on my shelves already.

And before you know it, it'll be Friday again.

Later on today I have an eye exam. As it turns out, it's been five whole years since I've had my eyes checked. That's right FIVE. I think I can see clearly but once I get behind that big eye machine and answer a few hundred questions of "better or worse" I am thinking my eye sight has changed. My favorite part is picking out new frames.

Change is a good thing!

No comments: