1. When you go to Wowmart, what one thing do you get every single time, besides a funky-wheeled squeaking cart full of frustration? I think I do what most people do, AVOID the smiley sticker!
2. What is something that people are currently “into” that you just don’t get or appreciate? Horror films.
3. What is something that really hoists your sail that other people might feel “ho-hum” about? I'm big into jogging and you should see the looks I get when I mention it. Once you get your breathing down, it really isn't that difficult to do.
4. Favorite song to sing in the shower or car? Anything by Matchbox 20 or Rob Thomas.
5. A really great salad must have this ingredient: BACON.
6. What advice in a nutshell would you give to new bloggers? Do it for yourself.
7. What was the alternate name that your parents almost named you? I am adopted so, not only could I have had an alternate name, I could have had an alternate life.
Do you wish they had chosen it instead of the one they gave you? I'm happy with what I have.
8. What in your life are you waiting for? I don't think I'm waiting for anything, except winning the lottery.
9. You get a package in the mail. What is it, and who is it from? Amazon.com and it's the book I'm waiting for.
10. Today–what song represents you? Good ole Gloria Gaynor. "I will survive."
11. What is one thing that blogging has taught you about yourself? You don't have to physically meet someone to become friends.
12. How are you going to (or how did you) choose the clothes you’re wearing today? What do they say about you in general or specifically how you’re feeling today? I'm all about being comfortable, so when I finally get dressed I'll be wearing jeans and a t-shirt.