Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday Stealing: One Long MeMe (Part I)

1. The phone rings. Who will it to be? One of my kids needing a ride.

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Sometimes yes and sometimes no.

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? I'd be a talker.

4. Do you take compliments well? I try to.

5. Do you play Sudoku? Yes but I like word searches better.

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? I don't see that happening but I suppose anything is possible.

7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Nope. I went no where, every summer.

8. What was your favorite game as a kid? Anything pretend.

9. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew she was married, would you? The truthful answer here is, yes I did that, when I was very young. Now that I am married myself I wouldn't even consider it.

10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? I married a guy that way and so far it has all worked out just fine.

11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? Pursing works for me.


12. Use three words to describe yourself? Nice, friendly and strange.

13. Do any songs make you cry? Not that I can recall.

14. Are you continuing your education? Oh heck no, I'm all done with school.

15. Do you know how to shoot a gun? I am interested in learning but don't want one in my house.

16. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? Oh yes and it's fun!

17. How often do you read books? Just about everyday. Reading is a big part of my life.

18. Do you think more about the past, present or future? All three, obsessively.

19. What is your favorite children’s book? Sesame Street's ... "The Monster At The End of the Book" (Starring, the lovable old Grover).

20.What color are your eyes? Dark Brown Eyes.

21. How tall are you? 5' - 3 3/4"

22. Where is your dream house located? Some place with an ocean view.

23. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? I have no idea, probably pets and personal belongings.

24. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? Too long ago, we are due.

25. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? 1.2 miles to take my daughter to her friend's house.

26. Do you like mustard? I do.

No comments: