Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Ellie Bellie MeMe

What are your most common nicknames? Ma, Mum, Mummy, Mumah, Mother, Mom

What is today's weather? Sixties right now, overcast and cool. Typical New England.

Where did go on vacation this year? Vacationed at home this year.

What did you do there? Played tourist and saw some local stuff.

Where did you stay? Ummm right at home.

What job do you do? Let's see, I'm a Administrative Assistant-Office Manager-Human Resource-Therapist

Describe where you live. I live right in the center of my Town. I love being able to just walk to run errands.

What do you usually do on weekends? Cleaning and laundry. (yes I am that boring)

What food hits your 'bliss spot'? A nicely seasoned steak.

What drink really does it for you? Tall glass of coke with lots of ice.

Describe the first friend that comes to your head. She's smart, funny and has a great outlook on life.

What was the last restaurant you went to? A diner, for our Anniversary Dinner. It was nice.

Where would you like to live if you had unlimited moneys and nothing stopping your dreams? I'd live on the ocean somewhere. You cannot beat an ocean view.

What is the likeliness of you achieving this dream home? Probably never.

What do you like to do in your spare time? I like to read and do some sewing.

What's your favorite genre for TV programs? I enjoy watching some reality TV. Mostly I like shows that have comedy.

What's your favorite genre for music? Rock n roll.

What's your favorite song that's sad? Me & Little Andy - Dolly Parton, prepare yourself it's a doozy.

What's your favorite soppy film? I'm not into soppy films.

How about your favorite chick flick? Sex in the City, The movie.

What are you looking forward to at the moment? Six days off, starting Wednesday.

What are you dreading at the moment? Bills.

How would you describe your personality? I think I'm likeable.

If you had a personality eraser, what part of yours might you erase? I don't think I'd erase anything. Although my teenagers would probably tell you, my loud laugh. They don't like it.

You are given $5000 to spend in 1 day, what do you do with it? remember, no limitations! I'd be out shopping for furniture and supplies to finish up our third floor.

What is your biggest fear? Dying.

1 comment:

Becca said...

You have a 3 story house? That might beat an ocean view!