Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Alpha MeMe

My roommate and I once: Tripped on magic mushrooms. I have never laughed that hard in my laugh (and haven't since)

Never in my life have I: Robbed a bank. Go figure.

High school was: The worst time of my life. I will never forget reading about myself on the bathroom wall. Never.

When I’m nervous: I clean or laugh erratically.

My hair: Used to be really really long. It's short now and easier to manage but I miss how it was.

When I was 5: I feel while riding a tricycle at the neighbors. I did serious damage to my knee and no one caught it, until I was in my teenager years.

When I turn my head left: I see the hallway. Boring.

I should be: Making some sort of dinner for all the guests in the house. I am not.

By this time next year: I'll probably be doing the same thing I am now. I don't see any changes on the horizon.

My favorite aunt is: Dead. She passed a way a couple of years ago now. She was so sweet to me, my godmother and I will always remember her fondly.

I have a hard time understanding: People who speak broken English and I get really frustrated by it.

You know I like you if: I want to hang out with you.

My ideal breakfast is: Water, Toast and Yogurt. (or Chocolate Chip Pancakes).

If you visit my home town: You are either going to a bat-mitzvah, need to ride the T or looking for trouble, there is nothing there.

If you spend the night at my house: You might encounter a spirit. (according to my teenager)

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: Pigs. Everyone talks about it. I want to see it.

I shouldn’t have been: The one to say that she hated you. I will regret it until the day I die.

Last night I: Enjoyed my MIL's company as we caught up on everything.

A better name for me would be: Supermom. What?

I’ve been told I look like: My twin. The one I have never met but that many people have told me about over the years.

If I could have any car, it would be: A tricked out vintage trans-am. In black.

1 comment:

Sassy said...

I did acid. I laughed my ass off. I think I saw some flying pigs!