1. Who was your FIRST date? My first official date (this is according to my mom, HA) was a Senior Prom when I was sophomore. The boy I went with, attended a private school, was a high honor student and drove a black Camero. The date however, involved a fender bender where we were rear ended and ditching the prom to hang at a local pizza place.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? I did a few years ago, briefly.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? It was beer and it burned my throat.
4. What was your FIRST job? I worked at a day care center called "Tot Town".
5. What was your FIRST car? A Plymouth Laser, black with pin striping and had a computer that would talk to you. It would "Please Fasten Your Seat Belt" or "Your Door Is Ajar" or my personal favorite "Your Headlamp Is Out".
6. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? To Disney World when I was six.
7. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Yes, thanks to Classmates.com.
8. Whose wedding did you attend the FIRST time? My cousins. I was young but I do remember she was a beautiful bride and that one of my older cousins, got so drunk he ended up passed out in the chair directly across from me.
9. Tell us about your FIRST roommate. I did go away to college. So my husband was my first roommate.
10. If you had one wish, what would it be (other than more wishes)? Money.
11. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? To play the piano. It is my favorite instrument and while I can do some scales and maybe play part of one song, I would love to master it.
12. Did you marry the FIRST person you were in love with? I did not. But I do believe that the third time is a charm.
13. What were the first lessons you ever took and why? Other than fitness classes and working toward my Associates Degree, I haven't taken any lessons.
14. What is the first thing you do when you get home? Put away my work bag, sort mail and get the toddler's things unpacked.