Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Countdown Is On!

Ever have one of those nights ...

The one where it takes for-eva to fall asleep and when you finally do ... you wake up every hour after? Leaving you so frustrated that by the time 6 AM rolls around you just get up, because ENOUGH ALREADY WITH THE STRUNG TOGETHER BROKEN SLEEP.

that was me. yesterday morning.

As it turns out, my man had the same problem. Neither of us could figure out why. Last night was much better. Thankfully.

I heard from my MIL, in the form of a JetBlue itinerary. My baby's will be arriving home on Saturday at 1:21 PM and we'll have two house guests for the week.

Ask me how excited I am? go ahead ... ask me ...

VERYVERYVERYVERYVERYVERYVERYVERYVERYVERYVERYVERYEXCITED!

However. There are some hurdles before the finish line. (there are always hurdles in life, aren't there.)

Like today. The "annual exam".
Like later today. Evening meeting.

1 comment:

Sassy said...

I've been having trouble sleeping too!

I'm soooo ready for Friday.