1. Most hated food: Beets. My mother used to make us eat them a couple times a year and would laugh about us while we struggled to keep them down.
2. Most hated person: The Stay At Home Mom's. I admit, I'm jealous.
3. Most hated job: Hostessing. No matter where you seat people, the waitresses aren't happy with you. (either they have too many customers or not enough, you can't win)
4. Most hated city: I don't live in the city so I don't really care.
5. Most hated band: The Doors. Yeah, Yeah, Jim Morrison, he's a legend, I know. I still don't like them.
6. Most hated (non-blog) website: Google, it offers too many choices and not always what you are looking for.
7. Most hated TV program: Anything on Fox News. Hate it.
8. Most hated politician: State Politicians. I don't even bother listening to what they have to say.
9. Most hated artist: Cold Play. They annoy the crap out of me. Every song sounds the same.
10. Most hated book: Jane Eyre. I wouldn't say hate, I'd say most BORING book ever.
11. Most hated shop or store: Walmart, it's a zoo and sometimes dirty. But cheap.
12. Most hated organization: I can't think of the name, but the one about saving the abused animals (voiced by Sally Struthers). They show the pictures of their sad faces. I get it. I don't need to see it twenty times as I'm trying to watch my TV show.
13. Most hated historical event: Anything recreated in Historical Colonial Williamsburg. It's hot, it's dry, it's dusty, it's not fun.
14. Most hated sport: Seriously? I hate all sports.
15. Most hated technology: The digital scale. Just when I think it's going to give me a decent number, it goes all "Err" on me.
16. Most hated annual event: Family Reunions. I wonder if I will ever reach an age when I find the idea of this a fun thing to do.
17. Most hated daily task: Cleaning the litter box. These days it is making me rethink the whole cat thing.
18. Most hated comedian: Carrot Top. He is not funny.
19. Most hated blog: ???? I like all the blogs I read ... so ....
20. Most hated song: Anything by Pink Floyd. What can I say, I don't enjoy their mellow music.