Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Finish The Sentence MeMe

1. I've come to realize that my last kiss... left a grape jelly smear on my chin.

2. I am listening to... endless chatter from my two year old.

3. I talk... through email and texts. Call me your digital best friend.

4. I love... my husband more than anything right now, Happy Father's Day.

5. My best friend/s... can we talk ex-best friend? I saw her twice last week, and one of those times I know she saw me.

6. My first real kiss... was in 8th grade and happen after a climb on the top of a great big rock.

7. Love is... a bed of roses. (sorry, but this is getting dumb)

8. Marriage is... hard work.

9. Somewhere, someone is thinking... about chocolate.

10. I'll always... clean.

11. The last time I really cried was because... I was feeling sad about #5.

12. My cell phone... is downstairs charging.

13. When I wake up in the morning... I hope it's the weekend.

14. Before I go to bed... I read.

15. Right now I am thinking about... how full I am.

16. Babies are... fussy.

17. I get on MySpace... never.

18. Today I... am celebrating Father's Day.

19. Tomorrow I will be... back to work.

20. I really want to be... working in the yard.

1 comment:

Chriz said...

Happy father's day Mig! And hey, your first kiss, climbing on top of a great big rock.. it was awesome i guess :D *grins*