Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Blue Rene MeMe (The Late Edition)

1. What thing is nearest to you ? Peanut-butter M&M's. They are almost gone.

2. What is your ring tone ? The old fashioned ring. Remember? From the dial-phones?

3. What was the last message in your inbox ? From Freecycle, free carpet for us. Yay.

4. Who is your best friend ? My husband. And while it's taken some getting used to, I am loving it.

5. What is the brand of your TV ? Phillips Magnavox. It's the one with the built in VCR. Which is a bad idea to begin with, it should be one or the other. VCR or TV, not both.

6. What schools did you attend? High School, Business School, College classes at night. I'm pretty much done with school (and yet I still don't have a degree ...)

7. Do you own a MP4 ? Nope.

8. What song are you listening to now ? I Can't Hold Back by Survivor. (I'm watching Mall Cop)

9. Did you kiss anybody in the past 2 days ? Yes my husband, my kids, maybe the dog.

10. Have you ever kissed someone you met in the blogosphere? Nope. But I follow a guy that's sort of cute.

11. What would you want to call if you weren't your current name ? I have no idea.

12. Would you be happy if you had everything ? Nope. Life is not about having everything.

13. Are you always thinking of someone special? I am.

14. Tell us of your most desperate dream? Money. Lots of money.

15. When did you last laugh till you cried? Yesterday. My husband and I were talking about the kids flying to Florida and hearing him talk about his Mom and growing up, was cracking me up.

16. If you had a crush, would you tell them you love him/her now ? I would. I had a couple of crushes in High School and I never let on. I wish I had, because who knows. Now, I'd just go for it. I'm more spontaneous.

17. If you could be anywhere in the world now, where would you want to be ? Someplace warm and tropical.

18. When was your heart last broken? Three years ago. I was let down, like you would not believe.

19. Whose birthday(s) is/are coming up? My baby. She's going to be three in September.

20. How many email accounts do you have? Two. One too many.

1 comment:

Sassy said...

The baby is going to be 3?! No way! She's growing up fast.