1. What is on the walls of your room? Pictures and a mirror.
2. What type of music do you listen to? Rock, all kinds.
3. What do you want more than anything right now? Money, we need more pronto.
4. Do you get scared in the dark? Yes, especially in the attic or the basement. It's just creepy.
5. What's you worst fear? Going blind.
6. If you could anything right now, what would it be? Take a family vacation to somewhere nice.
7. What’s the meaningful gift that you’ve received? This Christmas, my husband gave me a mother's ring with all three children's birthstones. I love it.
8. Do you have a crush? I have had many crushes over the years but none since I've been married.
9. Who is your favorite celebrity? I have many favorites, too many to just pick one.
10. Could you fall in love with someone that you know must leave? Yes I could. The heart wants what the heart wants.
11. Share a favorite quote of yours. "The world does not revolved around (insert first and last name here)."
12. What’s your weakness? Chocolate. Big time.
13. Do you believe that we all have a soul mate? I do, I met mine a long time ago and broke up with him anyway.
14. What were you doing before Sunday Stealing? Laundry.
15. What do you get complicated about the most? And 18 year friendship that fell apart. Trying to figure out how to fix it, what to let go of ... it's all very complicated.
16. What turns you off the most from a potential partner? Being a dork.
17. What is you worst habit? Cleaning up when you aren't done.
18. When was the last time that you were jealous? Yesterday. I wanted my friend's new purse.
19. Have you ever had a “friend with benefits”? Yes, in High School and it was fun!
20. Do you use sarcasm? As much as I can to be funny.
21. At the moment, what’s you favorite song? Theory of a Deadman "I hate my life". It's got some true statements in it, for us all.
22. What is you favorite day of the year? Christmas.
23. Describe your love life. Very sweet and none of any one's business.
24. When was your last one night stand? Twenty years ago and I don't regret it.
25. How many past lovers are too many? In my opinion, there can never be too many. It just adds to your experience.