Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Monkeys MeMe (Late Edition)

1. Name one person who made you smile today: My toddler, we hung a swing for her in the big tree and she keeps telling me how she loves it.

2. What were you doing at 8am this morning? Sleeping, for a change.

3. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Cooking a late lunch for everyone.

4. What is your favorite candy bar? I don't play favorites, I like them ALL.

5. Have you ever been to a strip club? Yes, I've been to several.

6. What was the last thing you had to drink? A coke with ice.

7. What was the last thing you ate? Some double stuff oreos.

8. The last sporting event you watched? Seriously? I don't ever watch sports even if it does look good on the TV.

9. Do you go to church every Sunday? For the first eighteen years of my life I did. Now, I don't.

10. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? Definitely.

11. What are you doing tomorrow? Working. Boo. Hiss.

12. What do you think of when you hear Australia? Men at Work. Yes, I am old.

13. Biggest annoyance right now? Life.

14. Last song listened to? 100 in a 55 by Pop Evil.

15. Do you have a maid service clean your house? We do, except I'm the maid.

16. Are you jealous of anyone? I'm having a hard time with those stay at home mom's. I want to be one and I can't.

17. Is anyone jealous of you? Probably. Although I have no idea why they would be.

18. What do you usually do during the day? I'm either working, running errands or cleaning. (not necessarily in that order)

19. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? Hate is such a strong word.

20. Are you thinking about someone right now? I'm always thinking of someone.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Hate is strong but I really feel like it's sometimes warranted. I try really hard to avoid it tho.