Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The 29'r MeMe

1. What bill do you hate paying the most? The credit card bills. Oh the shame.

2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner? I can't even remember. I've had lots of romantic moments that are spontaneous, but don't involve food, if that counts.

3. How many colleges did you attend? Zero. I went to a business school.

4. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now? Because of it's color. Black.

5. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? No alarm this morning. I woke up at 7:30 AM and said ... damn, I wish I slept longer.

6. Last thought before going to sleep last night? Did I lock the door?

7. What do you miss being a child? Have summers off and being bored.

8. What errand/chore do you despise? Errands I don't mind so much but chore wise? It's weeding in the yard, I hate that they grow better than the real plants.

9. Have you found real love yet? Yes I have.

10. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart? These days? Diapers. Before my youngest? A book or a magazine.

11. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? I don't. I think there is much to be said in the security and peace of mind marriage has to offer. I enjoy it immensely.

12. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Brittany Spears. Not because I like her music but because I seriously want to know what drove her over the deep end.

13. Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? Thankfully no.

14. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? All of California, I have seen none of it.

15. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship? New career. What I do now, isn't challenging at all.

16. Do you have a “go to” person? I have a few.

17. Are you where you want to be in life? I think I am. Raising kids and plugging along with the house.

18. Over the years, what about you do you think has changed the most? My looks. Some things I like about that and some things I don't.

19. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life? Oh hell no.

20. Are there times you still feel like a kid? Every day. I feel the same as I did when I was eighteen, which blows my mind sometimes.

21. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager? The local pizza place.

22. Who do you think impacted your life the most? There are people I have met in my life, over the years, that have influenced different things I've done, they have no idea what they meant to me.

23. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out for you? Not really. Maybe a friend's mother, along the way.

24. Do you tell stories that start with “when I was your age”? Heck yes. And I cringe every time I find myself saying it.

25. What is the scariest thing that has happened to you as an adult? My daughter's nine + hour surgery. The anguish and the worry, I will.never.forget.

26. What advice would you give to someone about to get married? Good luck.

27. What advice would you give someone starting their first job? Learn quickly how to look busy, it will take you far.

28. If you could go back and change one thing you did, what would it be? I'd of insulated our 100-year old house. The quote we got fifteen years ago for $5,000 seemed outrageous. It wasn't.

29. If you could go back and change one thing someone else did, what would it be? That would be my husband buying the money pit of a boat; it never got in the water, it sat in the driveway for years and then cost us money to get rid of.

1 comment:

Lisa G said...

Enjoyed your answers! Have a happy Sunday :)