Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday!

Oh how I love the end of the week! And yes, I realize Monday is only two days away.

I'll take it.

I see everyone survived the week without me.

Boot camp is back to kicking my ass. Which I hate. I just have to get through the work day and tonight is set up for the yard sale. I'm not running the show this year, so I won't have a before picture, but if I get a chance I'll take snap some photos so you can see all the loot (and by loot I mean other people's crap).

It's a lot of work but I usually find some good stuff. Plus its fun, haggling with customers, every year I get better with it.

In other news, it was a busy but uneventful week.

I'll take that too.

Have yourselves a good weekend!

1 comment:

Sassy said...

I liked this post until you reminded me that Monday is only two days away.

How dare you use that kind of language on your blog!