1. What are your current obsessions? I haven't had much time these days to be obsessed but if I get a chance I've been on a kick of keeping my nails painted. Does that count?
2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often? My jeans. Once they fit just right, I'm hard pressed to even wash them.
3. What's for dinner? Steak, potatoes and corn on the cob. I cannot wait.
4. Last thing you bought? On Friday I stopped at this place that will give you cash for your broken jewelery. I turned in some really old broken bracelets and single gold earrings. I walked out of there with $54 and went directly into Bath & Bodywork's. Got me some goodies!
5. What are you listening to? My two year old talk to me about her water bottle and how much she likes it.
6. If you were a god/goddess who would you be? I'd be a goddess of sunshine. We all need some sun shining in our lives.
7. Favorite holiday spots? Next holiday is Memorial Day, we'll be enjoying it here.
8. Reading right now? VC Andrew's latest book.
9. 4 words to describe yourself. Kind, Neat, Organized and BUSY
10. Guilty pleasure? Treating myself to a trashy magazine loaded with pictures of the latest A types and the dirt on them.
11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak? My husband. He has been cracking me up this whole weekend.
12. Planning to travel to next? My next big trip, I hope, will be to Niagara Falls (and no I won't be bringing a barrel, why do you ask?)
13. Best thing you ate or drank lately? I had some Hawaiian Pizza yesterday that rocked.
14. When did you last get tipsy? A very very long time ago. I'm all set with that.
15. Care to share some wisdom? Yes, never step on a bee.
16. Nicest thing anyone’s ever said to you? A simple thank you is the nicest and I've been blessed with many.