Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Green MeMe

1. What is your current obsession? Sewing, I am really digging it (did I just write "digging"?)

2. What’s a good coffee place? Coffee. Ew.

3. Who was the last person that you hugged? My two-year old, she was very excited to see what the Easter Bunny brought.

4. Do you nap a lot? Like never.

5. Tonight, what’s for dinner? Leftover Easter Dinner, if there is any.

6. What was the last thing that you bought? Groceries. For myself? Ruby Red Nail polish.

7. What is your favorite weather? 80 degrees, low humidity, sunshine.

8. Tell us something about one blogger who you think will play this week? Maybe my good friend Sassy? (hint hint)

9. If you were given a free house that was full furnished, where in the world would you like it to be? HAWAII!

10. Name three things that you could not live without. My phone (it takes pictures and plays music), my laptop (oh how I love thee) and my black eyeliner (without you I'd look "tired").

11. What would you like in your hands right now? Money.

12. What’s one of your guilty pleasures? Romance novels and People Magazine. I can't decide which is more of a guilty pleasure.

13. What would you change or eliminate about yourself? I need thicker skin. I take what other people say FAR too personally.

14. As a child, what type of career did you want? When I was young, I used to play office with my friend. I wanted to learn shorthand, I wanted to type, I liked the idea of being a secretary. Funny how that worked out for me.

15. What are you missing right now? Chocolate, there is none in the house.

16. What are you currently reading? The Book Thief (what?)

17. What do you fear the most? Going blind. I sometimes dream it and it is my worst nightmare.

18. What’s the best movie that you’ve seen recently? The Incredibles. I like Elasta-girl, she's a good Mom.

19. What’s your favorite book from the past year? Water for Elephants. Also, Dean Koontz, The Huband. I was surprised by how good it was.

20. Is there a comfort food from your childhood that you still enjoy? Coca-cola. Everyday. Okay that's not really a food. Spaghetti?

3 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

If you have extra leftovers can you send me some? :) Great job. Have a great day...

I am Harriet said...

Happy Sunday Stealing.
Everyone seems to be going for the money :)
I hope that you had a great day!

kalea_kane said...

People magazine is definitely a great guilty pleasure. I get Star myself, but I got the subscription for free so I don't feel that guilty about it. When it ends I will go back to enjoying it at the salong. :) Have a wonderful Sunday!

Kelly