1. My uncle once : Drank Shlitz Beer by the case. He passed away several years ago of cancer.
2. Never in my life : Do I want to go to a nudist beach.
3. When I was seventeen : I failed my drivers license test because I hit a parked car, while I was taking it.
4. High School was : The suckiest four years of my life.
5. I will never forget : Seeing a car accident happen right in front of my eyes and then not being able to help anyone who was injured.
6. I once met : David Hasslehoff. I even have his autograph to prove it.
7. There’s this girl I know who : In the forth grade was dared to eat worms. Wait? Isn't that a book?
8. Once, at a bar : I watched my man pick a fight with a random guy and get thrown out.
9. By noon, I’m usually : Ready to eat lunch.
10. Last night : I had the most relaxing evening. Doing nothing!
11. If only I had : More money!
12. Next time I go to gym/church : I will try harder? (how the heck do you answer this one?)
13. Susan Boyle : I'm sorry I have no idea who you are.
14. What worries me most : Dying. I see no need to elaborate here.
15. When I turn my head left, I see : The hallway.
16. When I turn my head right, I see : Out my french doors to the birds flying around in the yard.
17. You know I’m lying when : First. I try to never lie. But if I am, its through email or over the phone, never face to face.
18. What I miss most about the eighties : How young I looked and how I didn't appreciate it.
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be : Confused. I have a difficult time understanding Shakespeare.
20. By this time next year : I hope to be 10lbs lighter.
21. A better name for me would be : Christine! I always wanted have that name.
22. I have a hard time understanding : Broken English and it's very frustrating to me.
23. If I ever go back to school, I’ll : Get my Associates Degree.
24. You know I like you if : I call you on the phone.
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be : My husband and my children for changing my life the most.
26. When I compare 80’s rock to 90’s rock : I like both. But I guess the 80's rock is more original because it's older.
27. Take my advice, never : Touch the lawnmower engine after you've just shut it off, no matter how badly you want to see the damage you may, or may not have, done to the blade.
28. My ideal breakfast is : Pancakes with chocolate chips and bacon.
29. A song I love, but do not own is : I will survive by Gloria Gaynor.
30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest : You skip it entirely, there is nothing of interest to see.
31. My favorite Beatle is : None. I am NOT a Beatles fan.
32. Why won’t people : Stop tailgating.
33. If you spend the night at my house : I promise I won't make you sleep on the floor.
34. I’d stop my wedding for : That was sixteen years ago, I don't think anything could have stopped it.
35. The world could do without : War. Can't we all just get along.
36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than : Eat beets!
37. My favorite blonde is : Goldie Hawn.
38: Paper clips are more useful than : Toe rings.
39. If I do anything well, it’s : CLEANING and ORGANIZING. (I had to shout that, just had to)
40. And by the way : It's allergy season where I live and it sucks.