1. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Our local Diner. It's quaint and I've got lots of great memories of having meals there with my favorite people.
2. What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? Buffalo Chicken Dip. I love the stuff.
3. Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Moles, two of them.
4. What is the last heavy item you lifted? Yesterday, Groceries, I tend to carry as many as possible because we live on the second floor.
5. Have you ever been knocked unconscious? I haven't. But I've hit my head hard enough to see stars if that counts at all.
6. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Oh hell no. I worry about it enough as it is, knowing the actual day would be WORSE.
7. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Some days I'd like to be anything BUT Mom.
8. What’s your goal for the year? Paint the living room, while we live in it.
9. Last person you hugged? My two year old. I got one first thing this morning. It's awesome.
10. First place you went this morning? To the driveway to look for my paper. It wasn't there yet.
11. Do you always answer your phone? Not always.
12. It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? My friend Melissa, she loves to text.
13. If you could change your eye color what would it be? I'd love to have blue eyes.
14. What’s on your wish list for your birthday? Well my birthday just passed. I was hoping SIMS 3 would be out but I have to wait until June.
15. Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Right now, excited. I'm watching my kids grow up and I can't wait to see who they become.
16. Do you have any saved texts? Nope.
17. Ever been in a car wreck? Yes, I am traumatized by it. When I am a passenger I use the invisible brake and the hand grip.
18. Do you have an accent? I try to speak correctly but when I get excited, I drop my r's (can you guess where I am from?)
19. What was the last song to make you cry? Steel Hearts "I'll Never Let You Go." It's our song so I get all sentimental when I hear it.
20. What did you do last night? Went over to my brother's apartment to get his TV set up. Yes, I am that exciting on a Saturday night.
21. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? I definitely have had low points in my life.
22. Current hate right now? The neighbors are getting ready to open a new hair salon and it is directly across from my driveway, which means before too long there will be people parked in front of my house and IN MY WAY. Hate.
23. Met someone who changed your life? My man. Without him I wouldn't have my beautiful children.
24. How did you bring in the New Year? With some shut eye.
25. What song represents you? "You Got Another Thing Coming" by Judas Priest. Oh yeah!