Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Super Sunday Stealing MeMe

1) What was your dream growing up? To be a figure skater. It was all I could think about and I would practice it any chance I got, even with roller skates.

2) What talent do you wish you had? I wish I were quick-witted. I am good for the "oh I should have said that." long after the conversation is over.

3) If I bought you a drink what would it be? A frozen coke.

4) What was the last book you read? I am reading 700 Sunday's a biography of Billy Crystal. And you look marvelous!

5) Worst Habit? Right now it's spending too much time on Facebook. I'm obsessed and it. needs. to. stop. Who cares about these what these people are doing?

6) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? If I knew you yes. If I don't, no.

7) What is your favorite sport? Skiing. I like watching what I cannot for the life of me do.

8) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? Make small talk and hope you don't fart.

9) Worst thing to ever happen to you? Nothing glaring comes to mind, although it was pretty bad when the enginer seized on my van, right in the middle of a busy intersection.

10) Tell me one weird fact about you. I am able to block my nose without holding it, I can't explain it but I can do it. Can you?

11) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly? I'd be ready. Even though the house is neat, I'd say excuse the mess.

12) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? I'd like to loose my poochy stomach but otherwise I'm okay with how I look.

13) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Conscience. I'm always the voice of reason.

14) Ever been arrested? Not even close.

15) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? Pay debt.

16) Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Reading and doing crafty projects. I wish I had more free time.

17) Biggest pet peeve? Telling me I look tired is a big one. Is it necessary?

18) In one word, how would you describe yourself? Caring.

19) Do you believe in/appreciate romance? I sure do and I'd appreciated it every time it comes my way.

20) Who wins today: Arizona or Pittsburgh? Pittsburgh.

5 comments:

Paula said...

Yep I can block my nose without holding it too!!!!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I'm trying to figure out how you drink a fozen Coke. Great job! Happy Sunday...

akawest said...

I also spend too much time on Facebook.I don't find it enjoyable, yet I can't stop reading.

Anonymous said...

i have quit spending valuable time on fb.

Sassy said...

I just tried to block my nose without holding it.

Nope. Can't do it.

lol