Monday, January 5, 2009

Was'sup Chuck?

Last night was a very long night ... indeed.

My man? Was ill. And by ill, I mean REALLY ill. He's a big guy and those big guys? Can puke lots and lots (and um, ew).

He was up every fifteen minutes or so.

I was too. It's hard to sleep when you share a room and the only WORKING bathroom is one room away. Up and down. Back and forth. Moan and Groan. Toss and Turn.

It was hard to watch. Even harder to ignore and try and sleep. This morning? I was exhausted. My man finally was able to rest (or maybe he was dead, I couldn't tell). My day had just started with ...

A one hour delay. First day back to school and lots of ice on the roads (as a side note here, so much ice that the jeep LITERALLY slid out of the driveway with me screaming).

Sadly, one hour delay did not mean I could fall back to sleep. Which sucked. Bootcamp started this morning, I missed it ... thinking foolishly that I could ... you know SLEEP. That also sucked but ....

I should know better.

I survived the day and so did my man. He looks like hell but insists he is doing better. (and I am now praying that my two oldest don't get it, since myself and the baby have had a, thankfully, lesser version of it). Only time will tell.

Completely unrelated, did anyone watch Rock of Love Three last night? I think there must be something seriously wrong with me, one was bad, two was bad ... but what does it mean that I am watching three?

I don't want to know. At least I'm not puking over it.

1 comment:

Sassy said...

Crap! I missed Rock of Love. I watch that show. I watched the first and second one. Oh well, I'm sure I will see the repeat. I don't know why I watch it. I find it amusing I guess. haha

Glad to see your hub isn't dead. You crack me up! Hope you and the kids don't get it!