Friday, January 9, 2009

Ten Random Things About Me

Stealing this from supercool Jennyj but making it my own, here are TEN random things about me.

1. I have been watching the TV Series "Firefly" and I am loving it! Thanks to NurseExc for suggesting it during Sunday Stealing. Whooie!

2. In the past thirteen years that I've lived in this house we have had only three postman. The first guy made it so my man got very few of his Penthouse magazines, the second guy would leave a holiday card and within the last few months, a new guy who I know nothing about.

3. I keep a book titled "10,000 Dreams Explained" on the nightstand next to my bed. It's interesting to look up small details in dreams and seeing what it possibly means.

  • Eagle ~ in dreams an eagle signifies domination and supremacy.

  • Chair ~ a chair can indicate that we need a period of rest and recuperation.

  • Fruit ~ suggests creativity. The apple represents a symbol of nourishment and growth to maturity of the intuitive self.

  • Birds ~ represent the vehicles of the soul.

4. There are four different kinds of self-tanning lotion in the cabinet. While I like the idea of being apply to apply a tan in the middle of winter. I am not consistent at using it and then think trying a different product will change that. Geeze.

5. My alarm goes off at 4:45 AM. M-F.

6. I think my size 5 1/2 feet are cute.

7. There is 56,562 miles on my jeep.

8. When I was sixteen I watched "A Clockwork Orange" with a group of guys. They all loved it and I was horrified. It was 90 minutes that I will never get back.

9. My nose will not stop running. I may be insane by bedtime.

10. The end.

No comments: