1. Is there someone you'd like to be kissing right now? Not particularly, I just woke up.
2. When you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean? Me being quiet, is probably not a good thing. I tend to be a chatterbox. But it depends on the situation.
3. What are you listening to right now? The babbling of a two-year old. This should be outlawed on a Sunday morning but what can you do.
4. Are you a big fan of thunderstorms? Not at all. Thanks for asking.
5. Do you believe in perfect? I don't believe in perfect but I have heard myself called that over the years. I'll cut to the chase here and say, it ISN'T true. No one is perfect. You can have perfect moments though.
6. Are you a jealous person? I try not to be, but I totally am.
7. What was the first thing you thought this morning? What time is it?
8. What do you think about when you are falling asleep? The things I'd like to do in my life, places I want to go, things I want to see ... I do that in hopes the anxiety dreams will stay away.
9. Are you satisfied with what you have in life? In the terms of people I surround myself with, absolutely. In terms of money? A big fat no.
10. Do people ever think that you're either older or younger than you actually are? So far everyone I meet, always things I'm younger. I used to hate it, but now I think it's cool.
11. Do you think men truly understand women? Nope. Not from what I've seen.
12. How about women understanding men? Repeat answer at #11.
13. Did anybody ever call you handsome or beautiful? Yes, beautiful. It's very flattering.
14. What is one fact about the last person that called you? A needy friend of mine. Her oldest child has issues and she is extremely protective of him.
15. Other than your current one, what’s the longest relationship you have had? I almost married my High School sweetheart, we had a five year relationship. But once I laid eyes on my husband, all bets were off.