Sunday, January 4, 2009

The New Year MeMe

1. Looking back on 2008, what might your theme song have been? That would be Pink's song "Don't Let Me Get Me", I'm referring to the line .... I'm a hazard to myself.

2. If 2008 was a movie, who would play you? Debra Messing, I think she would be perfect at imitating all the faces I make at everything!

3. What was your greatest gift of 2008? Not to be sappy here .... but .... my two best friends. One of them lives really far away and one of them lives in the next next to mine. I cannot imagine my life without them and they mean the world to me.

4. What is your New Year Resolution, or, what are you committing to this year? My commitment this year is to myself. (for a change) To make time for myself each day, whether it's exercising, reading or doing something I enjoy (yeah, so we will see how long that lasts)

5. If January could be represented by one song, what would it be? I am loving Staind's new album. "Believe". I need it right now.

6. What do you wish for your body in 2009? I'm turning 40 this year (ugh! soon!) So I want to eat better. (hey, I'm holding out high hopes and why isn't SODA healthy?)

7. Name one new thing you would love to try in the New Year. Letterboxing. I have a journal and a stamp but have yet to make the time to go and do it. THIS YEAR!

8. What do you long for 2009 to bring? Resolution. I have been avoiding dealing with the fallout of a friendship that went horribly wrong (and by avoiding, I mean this is year #3) and I would like to move on.

9. If that happened, how would you feel? Relieved? I hope.

10. Where would you love to vacation in 2009 if money were no object? Hawaii. I have always wanted to go with my family.

11. What would you like the theme of 2009 to be? Remember that show the "The Jefferson's", my theme? Movin' on up!

12. If 2009 was a book, and the title was 5 words or less, what might the title be?

The~Best~Year~Ever

3 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I love Staind. I was unaware on the new album. Got to go to Amazon now! I thought the Pink song was a great answer, too. Have a great Sunday...

Sassy said...

Sounds good to me. We have the same taste in music. You look great for someone who is about to turn 40!

Amy said...

You need to revise your last answer to "The Best Year YET" I don't want 2009 to be the best and then it's all downhill from there.

And I don't believe for a MINUTE that you are 40. Nope, can't convince me.