1. What is the bravest thing that you feel you've ever done physically? Giving birth. I will add in without the use of significant drugs. It hurts like heck and you think that you might not survive it.
2. What is the bravest thing that you feel you've ever done emotionally? Same answer. The journey of parenthood is plagued with issues that drain you but it's those same issues that lift you up.
3. What one talent do you wish you had that you don't? Being able to keep calm in a difficult situation. (I tend to loose it)
4. If you had that talent what would you be doing with it? I could handle surprises better instead of looking back and going ... "Well, I could have ..."
5. We all have our reasons for blogging but what would be your ultimate goal for your blog or as a blogger? I use this blog to further my writing skillz. I hope to write a book someday.
6. What advice would you give a new blogger? Do it for yourself and don't write about work. It might cause a problem (ahem.)
7. Who are you three favorite blogs to visit (Yes, you can have ties and name more than three.) Other than the obvious three (Sassy, Amy & JennyJ), I visit these three.
Blackbird, Katiemorton, Kristen.
8. You can trade lives with any one person for a month. Who would it be and why? An astronaut on the space station. I would like to experience weightlessness and see the earth from a different point of view. (ignoring completely how terrified I am of heights.)
9. There's a fire and your family is safe but you have the chance to save any one item from your house. What would it be and why? Assuming the pets are safe too, I'd grab photo albums, they are irreplaceable.
10. You have the chance to go back in time and warn yourself before making a bad choice. What choice would it be and what would you tell yourself? The Astrovan and Ford Explorer we bought used. Both vehicles were plagued with expensive repairs and headaches we could have done with out. I would tell myself to just buy new and skip them altogether.